Greetings Guest!  / Create an account
Guest Join UsHi Guest,
Welcome. Join our awesome Warwick Aero Modellers (WAM) community where you can discuss various topics :-
Flying (Radio Controlled Models)
Fellowship
Fun
Events
Competitions
Much More . . . or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
General Announcements
Great idea...we need to be segregated...I get confused just standing close to those guys... ?
MAKING MODELS IS MEDICINE FOR THE MIND  Smile
... mind you, I would feel better flying with Lion Air if I knew there was a mode 2 passenger on board. I think their pilots are mode 1 trained... they can't fly the plane unless it's on autopilot.
 [Image: SaitoFS82b.jpg]Everyone knows that REAL ENGINES are used by REAL men. Eklectic motors are best left for use in toothbrushes and other unnecessary things.
Speaking of flying Marcel
..... Is there a progress report on the MIG? ?
MAKING MODELS IS MEDICINE FOR THE MIND  Smile
According to Jason there is a mowed area, someone is still flying at Stanthorpe (maybe me?) so the pilots flight box would be used (and not much to hit) Cheers Isn't it great that we have conversation on our new website
Just a thought The pilot box doesn't have be the same one that was built for Stanthorpe, isn't there an older one if I remember its on the other side of the field Cheers
I can bring the red one back if its wanted, easily. Checked the racecourse b4, Its ok, will need mowing soon though. Is anyone flying at Wck tomorrow?
I thought the red one would more beneficial at Warwick I meant the older one for Stanthorpe, Merry Xmas to all in the club members especially to the clubhouse construction team for a job well done and all the volunteers who have worked tirelessly for the year to improve our fields Cheers
Hope u all had a good Christmas, and got new planes. Are we flying on sunday? Last sunday this year? Or is everyone still hung over or away?
I would say that there will be people flying Sunday
Hi Guys. Thought I might get one of these next. Just had the real thing spraying last month. Didnt know it is possible in R/C.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JO3YgPiqvY
Yep. just checked the link. it works.