Greetings Guest!  / Create an account
Guest Join UsHi Guest,
Welcome. Join our awesome Warwick Aero Modellers (WAM) community where you can discuss various topics :-
Flying (Radio Controlled Models)
Fellowship
Fun
Events
Competitions
Much More . . . or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
General Announcements
(12-03-2018, 11:03 PM)KENNYGLIDE Wrote: Hi Merry, i can do the morning shift and bring a few planes   Cheers Ken

Thank you Ken.
(13-03-2018, 08:15 PM)Merryb Wrote:
(12-03-2018, 11:03 PM)KENNYGLIDE Wrote: Hi Merry, i can do the morning shift and bring a few planes   Cheers Ken

Thank you Ken.

The roster 8.30 - 10am Dando
                8.30 - 12.30  Ken, Jason, & JR
               12.30 -  4.30  Dennis, JR & Jason 
               Dawn & Merry selling tickets
(13-03-2018, 08:15 PM)Merryb Wrote:

Thank you Ken.

Thanks Merry see you there  Smile
Did anyone have a crack at the pylons again today? I arrived too late to see any action.
 [Image: SaitoFS82b.jpg]Everyone knows that REAL ENGINES are used by REAL men. Eklectic motors are best left for use in toothbrushes and other unnecessary things.
(18-03-2018, 07:14 PM)Celwin Wrote: Did anyone have a crack at the pylons again today? I arrived too late to see any action.

Hi Marcel,
No one did any pylon racing yesterday. Hopefully we can organise a day of racing on the 1st of April (Club day w/BBQ). Next weekend is a long weekend due to show holiday,
I doubt that we would get many members to turn up anyway. TAA are holding a Warbird weekend, so I think a lot of members will go their on Saturday and be too uninspired to 
fly on Sunday.
Photo 
Big Grin These photos were taken on the weekend of 18th March 2018             Sad
If anyone takes a photo of anything and wants to share it on this forum you may have problems with file sizing. I have found that my camera takes a photo at around 13 megapixels and a max of 21megapixels. To get around the file sizing I send an image to myself in an email. The email received back had reduced it to 200kbs. I then saved this reduced image it to a folder on my PC named "WAM photos".

Now to get this image into a posting, go to the bottom of the page/thread/reply you are editing and locate the "Attachments" section. To the right of New Attachment: click on (Browse ...). Now navigate to where you saved your image from the email (In my case to a folder called "WAM photos"). Select the correct file and click on Open. The name of your path/file name should now be seen to the left of the word "Browse". Now click on "Add Attachment" to upload your image to the forums upload directory. You can now add this image as an attachment to you message or place it directly into the text as an image.

That's how I am doing it now. Will try another way later on. As the file attachment the forum will only allow you to upload a max of 500kbs. If anybody can find another way of downsizing photos without buying a program please inform us.
Hey Peter T, there's a glider winch advertised on RC Trader for $700. Comes with a free glider that has 2 fuselages. One a pure glider and one with some eklectic spinnie thingie on the front that turns a propellor.

https://www.rctrader.com/category/367/Sa...ckage.html
 [Image: SaitoFS82b.jpg]Everyone knows that REAL ENGINES are used by REAL men. Eklectic motors are best left for use in toothbrushes and other unnecessary things.
Looks like Wednesday is going to be blown away again BUT Sunday is looking brilliant for flying, hardly any wind & a top of 28. Might go out Friday as well. Cool
Angel
Thanks Greg,was wondering how to upload photos ?