Greetings Guest!  / Create an account
Guest Join UsHi Guest,
Welcome. Join our awesome Warwick Aero Modellers (WAM) community where you can discuss various topics :-
Flying (Radio Controlled Models)
Fellowship
Fun
Events
Competitions
Much More . . . or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Web Site
Hey JR, I am having great difficulty finding my way around here. Took me half hour 2 get here 2 write this, then if I can post it? Doesn't say how 2 sign in on home page either? I don't know how 2 find what someone else has written. and that code u sent me 2 update me on here?? what do I do with it?
Hi JR, is there a way to stop the forum from sending me emails every time a post is updated? I thought I did on my profile, but it didn't work.
 [Image: SaitoFS82b.jpg]Everyone knows that REAL ENGINES are used by REAL men. Eklectic motors are best left for use in toothbrushes and other unnecessary things.
Just click on your UserCP (right of Logout button).

This should take you to your Account Summary page. Under this section is the Thread Subscriptions With New Posts listings.
Now click on the View all subscriptions (right side). Yet another page opens listing all your subscriptions. If you now tick the check boxes on the right side you can select those subscriptions you no longer require. With those selected you have now the option at the bottom to delete, or change email & notifications responses.

Hope that helps.