Greetings Guest!  / Create an account
Guest Join UsHi Guest,
Welcome. Join our awesome Warwick Aero Modellers (WAM) community where you can discuss various topics :-
Flying (Radio Controlled Models)
Fellowship
Fun
Events
Competitions
Much More . . . or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
General Announcements
Bunnings has donated the Club 3 toilet suites. Thank you! Now we just have to fill them with a bucket because

we can't afford the wipe work. Wink
...we should try to get water and sewerage fitted to them, as I certainly don't want to do the "wipe work".
 [Image: SaitoFS82b.jpg]Everyone knows that REAL ENGINES are used by REAL men. Eklectic motors are best left for use in toothbrushes and other unnecessary things.
Thankyou Marcel. I have this ever growing list of cheeky comments (there's one) to take a swipe (thats 2) at Merrys typo but i thought Id be good and turn the other cheek. (Theres 3).
Great day of flying today, better than expected turn out of flyer's. In between showers members got some flights in, managed to get the new tractor up & running with John Lamb at the helm. John will start on the slashing of the field in preperation for the World polocrosse event. Hope we see a bit more rain on the field in coming days.
Angel
4 those interested in how 2 fix balsa planes. Dennis (and maybe Greg) will show anyone interested on Wednesday at the club house about 1pm. There happens to be a few scanners needing some repair. Afterwards, weather permitting we get a fly, or a chin wag if its wet.
(25-03-2019, 06:09 PM)Peter T Wrote: 4 those interested in how 2 fix balsa planes. Dennis (and maybe Greg) will show anyone interested on Wednesday at the club house about 1pm. There happens to be a few scanners needing some repair. Afterwards, weather permitting we get a fly, or a chin wag if its wet.

Is Peter T going to demonstrate fixing Scanner wing dints as well??
 [Image: SaitoFS82b.jpg]Everyone knows that REAL ENGINES are used by REAL men. Eklectic motors are best left for use in toothbrushes and other unnecessary things.
Bunning BBQ on 13th April

First shift - Barry, Jo, Jason &  ...........

Sec  shift  - Brian, Dawn, JR &   ...........

I need one (1) more member for each shift, thanks.
Yes Marcel. Peter T will be there with some that need fixing. Its only a little hole. R u coming?
Great day of flying today, thanks to Merry for putting on the BBQ lunch, apart from a few minor mishaps today, quite a few new members showed up.
Angel
Nah too windy for me .. Wednesday 3/4
MAKING MODELS IS MEDICINE FOR THE MIND  Smile